Update 18th October 2021
Please call if you have any questions or queries – especially regarding our accommodation.
As of the 22nd October 2021 all guests over the age of 16 will be required to show proof of full vaccination at time of check in. Any guest that is unable to provide this proof of vaccination will not be permitted to stay at the venue as per the Government guidelines.
- IMPORTANT: All guests staying in a room must be members of One Household, Intimate Partner or a Nominated Person as per Government regulations AND from Regional Victoria (as of 10th September 2021)
- Accommodation (as per Regional Roadmap) – Open for household and up to 10 additional people permitted (as of 22nd October 2022)
- All current accommodation bookings will be contacted to verify guest details
- Any person wishing to travel to the Mt Buller resort must have a negative COVID test 72 hours prior to entry.
- Mt Buller information can be found here
- All in house restaurant bookings must be made via phone 5775 2004