We’re operating under COVID-19 restrictions until further notice.
Our Delatite Drive Thru Take Away menu is still on the go – perfect for a night where you just don’t want to cook for yourself. Give us a call to order your meal – we’ll send a text when it’s nearly ready so that you can head through our Drive Thru and pick it up!
Take Away Dinner – 7 days a week
Click here for our Summer Take Away Details
Details on how to order can be found here
In House Dining (correct 1 January 2022)
As you can imagine we still have to juggle our numbers and bookings are essential to guarantee your table. We’re confident that we can provide a fantastic experience for you and your friends or family – even with the new guidelines that we have to follow.
Our latest menus can be downloaded below. Please note – these are subject to change.
– According to the latest Government guidelines, from Friday 22nd October 2021 all customers over the age of 18 years attending for dine in service MUST show proof of full vaccination alongside the QR code check-in.
– All customers over the age of 8 years attending MUST wear a mask unless seated.
– Please use the QR code to check in as you arrive, continue to allow 1.5m distance between people and ensure that you wear your mask at all times unless seated.
– We’re table service all the way. Meal and drink orders will be taken once you’re seated and we’ll do all of the running around. No lining up and no crowded areas.
– We have space. Plenty of space. Our move-able wall system means that we can create separate areas so that everyone is comfortable. If you have a larger family group we can organise your own space.
– Our up to date menus are on our web page (see below) so that you can check out your order before you arrive if you prefer. In house menus will be cleaned and disinfected between each seating.
– Note that our Indoor Kid’s playroom is now open.
If you’ve been hanging out to “hit the town” and spend some time with friends and family then we’d love to see you. Our hotel isn’t as much fun when it’s empty and quiet!
PS – We will still have a ‘dog friendly’ space available if that’s your thing. Please ask when booking.
Please ask one of our team members for assistance with any dietary restrictions – we can cater for most things! Group bookings available – call 5775 2004
Free wifi is available in the Bistro and bars
With a children’s playground, tall shady trees and a relaxed atmosphere, our renovated Courtyard at The Delatite Hotel is the place to while away an afternoon.
Try your hand at our giant chess or Connect Four. Looking for somewhere to base yourself with your mother’s group? Our playground is a safe spot for the kids to run around whilst the mums (and dads) enjoy a cup of coffee.
We’re also “pet friendly” in the Courtyard – so you can have a drink (or something to eat) with your best mate. Please note that dogs must be on a leash and in your company! Entry through gate on Highett Street.
Our outdoor stage is put to great use for music sessions over the warmer months – keep an eye on our What’s On page to stay up to date.
The Delatite Hotel in Mansfield is able to assist in any type of function – from a business meeting, celebratory dinner to a birthday party.
Our modular wall system allows us to create spaces for all types of functions from an intimate dinner for 8 or an executive meeting to a larger celebration. We can create something to suit your guests and your budget!
There are a variety of different options available to choose from. Please take the time to drop in to talk to one of our friendly staff members or email email@example.com
Order from our bar menu and then sit outside under the umbrellas.
Bar open 11am – late